Thursday, August 11, 2011

Get Creative!

For those of you who have finished your second skills post I'd like to give you an opportunity to do a little creative writing.  Above, you'll notice a picture I took yesterday of one of the buildings on campus.  It is always one of the first buildings anyone notices when they come here, but after staying here for a while it tends to slip into the background of our minds.  We all know it is there, but nobody really cares or pays any attention to it.  Well, I think it is time to make up for this neglect.  I'd like you to take a nice long look at the picture and make up a story about it.  You can be as creative as you'd like, but keep it decent.  Feel free to write in whatever kind of genre, just use the picture as a jumping off point.  I'll be giving 15 extra points to any really well written stories. 
Post your stories on your blog.  Feel free to use the picture from here. 



3 comments:

  1. Um,,, Can I use your picture for my creative writing?? It will be helpful! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. some body said it was supposed to be the girl's dorm...

    ReplyDelete