Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Zombie Food!

No, not the food that Zombies eat.  Everyone knows




No, I'm talking about food that is actually a Zombie.  For those of you who don't know what a Zombie is, it is a dead person (or in the following case, a frog) that rises up out of its grave to steal the brains of living creatures. 
Take a look at the video below:

I found this on a news site I read regularly.  They have a blog there devoted to "Sciencey" stuff.  If you are curious about why those things dance, or would like to see the other video that goes with the article, follow the link below:
      http://www.npr.org/blogs/krulwich/2011/08/01/138890515/food-on-a-plate-shouldn-t-move

21 comments:

  1. I don't want to eat like that kinds of foods! It's disgusting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It' to disgusting but it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewwww!!!!! Who would ever eat that?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks disgusting but I want to know hy this happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ewww...... I really hated frogs before,but I think now I will hate them more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is very discusting!!!
    Did that person ate that zombie???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! It's disgusting but also interesting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I once saw that frog legs in a buffet..
    It was disgusting...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!
    I really hate frogs but those legs are really disgusting !!
    But for some reasons, it's really interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ewww!
    It's too disgusting!!!
    Oh!! The people who made that is very
    disgusting

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing and Disgusting both -.- The Frog legs don't seem that delicious, very intersting :0

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha, it's real fun and amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ugh! It is really disgusting but I am curious how those legs move!

    ReplyDelete
  14. urg.. it's really disgusting..
    However it is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, I just lost my appetite... I heard frog legs taste like chicken, by the way, I wonder if that's true.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's really disgusting but kind of enjoyable. I like it^^

    ReplyDelete